Yep, you read that right. Four ingredients to creamy, heavenly, cheesecake-like deliciousness. This recipe was inspired by those Oreo balls - the ones where you mix cream cheese with Oreo crumbs and then dip them in chocolate. Well, I thought if I used graham cracker crumbs instead, it would give it more of a cheesecake-like flavor. Add some raspberry jam, dip them in chocolate, and you have a tasty, impressive treat!
These were really easy, too. I was nervous they would be really sticky to roll into balls, or that they might fall apart when dipping them in chocolate, but they were really easy to work with. Hope you enjoy this recipe!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles
1 14 oz. box graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
1 1/2 pkgs (12 oz.) softened cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat kind and it worked great, but full fat is just fine, too)
1/4 c. seedless raspberry jam
1 pkg. white CandiQuik
1. Using a stand or hand mixer, beat cream cheese 1-2 minutes.
2. Add graham cracker crumbs and raspberry jam, and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Using a Tbls-size cookie scoop, roll mix into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold.
4. Melt CandiQuik using whichever method you prefer - saucepan, microwave - I used a small crockpot set to low. Use a fork to dip balls individually. Tap off excess chocolate and place on waxed paper to cool/harden.
5. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Yield: approximately 50
Hugs and cookies,