I made the recipe easier by using a boxed brownie mix, but feel free to use your favorite recipe! I found this recipe over at Bakers Royale.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
1 box brownie mix, and ingredients called for on the box
1 8 oz. pkg cream cheese
1/3 c. sugar
1/4 c. raspberry puree or raspberry jam (I used jam)
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. salt
3 Tbls. flour
1 pt. fresh raspberries, optional
1/4 c. raspberry jam
1/3 c. powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions and pour 2/3 into prepared pan.
3. Beat all filling ingredients together (except fresh raspberries, if using) until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
4. Carefully spread cream cheese filling over brownie batter, and dollop the rest of the brownie batter on top of it. Gently swirl using a knife to create a marbled effect. Press raspberries into the top, if using.
5. Bake 45 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool completely.
6. Warm raspberry jam in the microwave for 30 seconds, and whisk in powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the bars.