Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Year!

Well, people, it's the one-year anniversary of my first post on this blog! And how appropriate that the fabulous Ms. Katie revealed the awesome new blog design just in time! How do you like it? I love it. I think it's marvelous . . . I could go on with a lot of adjectives, but I'll spare you - just know that I love it, and hope you do, too!

The purpose of my blog hasn't changed - it's still helping me keep my sanity! I don't always get to post as often as I'd like, but it feels good when I do.

I love when people are able to connect to a post, or when they have success with a recipe and love it as much as I do! It's a great feeling. Seriously, I get really excited when someone tells me, "Oh I made this recipe and everybody loved it!" I always tell Dusty as soon as I see him remember . . . For some reason he doesn't get quite as excited as I do. :)

Let's take a quick look back over the year . . . Here are the 5 most-viewed posts:

5) Two Under 2

4) No One Ever Told Me . . .

3) It's Wedding Season! Part 2

2) Why I Love Fantasy

and the Number 1 most-viewed post goes to . . .

1) Parenting Is One Crazy Rollercoaster

I'm glad to know that all three of my interests made it in the top 5. Most favorites were about "babies," but "baking" and "books" made the list, too. That counts as success in my book!

Thanks to all of you out there who keep reading this tiny little blog. I sure do appreciate it! If no one read it, I probably wouldn't continue it, so thanks for making it feel worthwhile!

Hugs and cookies,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment